50 Favorites for Friday #167

Friday, March 6, 2015

THANK YOU all for being the best and most supportive readers in the world! I haven't had time to respond to all of your lovely comments and emails yet, bur please know that they mean so much to me. I adore you guys!!

Today's 50 Favorites is all kitchens, and not all white ones. White will always be classic and in style and my go-to color, but sometimes it's nice to see some variation. So, here you go!



















































Images

My favorite sale today:







The enchanted home said...

So many beauties, had to post a few....never get tired of looking at gorgeous kitchens! Enjoy your Sunday...

Anonymous said...

thanks for the post! it's inspiring. Do you know where I can find the black shade chandelier or the brass lantern in these pictures? Thanks so much!