What I Love Wednesday: Summery Spaces

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

All of these, whether they are colorful or all white, feel summery to me. I hope you like them as much as I do!
































My Favorite Sales Going On Now
Way Worth Checking Out! 




Official Elite Serum Website


  Follow on Pinterest:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




Katherine said...

Some really unique pieces in several of the rooms mixed in with tradition. I like that combination... somewhat of a little surprise in each space.

Pura Vida said...

I love a table stacked with books!

Karena said...

Loved these Stacy, thanks so much always!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Kristy Woodson Harvey said...

So summery! Love all the light and bright! xo Kristy

Sandra Lee said...

They are all stunning no matter what the season.

Merlin said...

I do, I do, Ido Ido Ido!!franki

Steiny said...

I'm wondering where to purchase the framed french shower doors? Those are incredible!