A Compelling Case For White: 40 Gorgeous White Rooms

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'm still in the process of painting my whole house white, and here's why:





































My Favorite Sale Today:



Follow on Pinterest:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:





Official Elite Serum Website



v
Karena said...


Stacy wow have I been pinning away!!
Gorgeous baths and bedrooms in this group, well truthfully all of these images have panache!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

The enchanted home said...

Wow I did some serious pinning here...nothing is as welcoming as a beautiful serene white room and you nailed it!

Sandra Lee said...

There is something so aesthetically pleasing about these rooms!

therelishedroost said...

I LOVe white, especially the images your posted. They have other interesting pieces that stand out against the white surround! A classic for sure!