Focus on Bathrooms: 30 New Designs in Whites and Creams (and One Awesome Blue One)

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Here are the bathrooms I'm loving the most right now. We are thinking of re-doing our master bath this year. Lord knows it needs it.  I hope to be doing it this winter and have that fun project to show you.  In the meantime, I'm collecting images:





























Hands down my favorite sale going on right now. A new-to-me brand, Kate Spain, that I can't believe I was missing. On RueLaLa until Saturday: 


Follow on Pinterest:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:





Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




Official Elite Serum Website
The enchanted home said...

Wow what a bevy of gorgeous bathrooms! Many faves...how are you Stacy? You have been in my thoughts and prayers....was away and now back catching up. Hope things are going OK over there...sending a hug.

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous! Had to pin a few of these!
Teresa
xoxo

The Lavender Bouquet said...

Beautiful post as usual! Loving that I have found you!

Sandra Lee said...

I love all of the beautiful soaking tubs! Our main bathroom will be the next major re-do and I can't wait. I'd take either of these rooms they are all gorgeous!!!

Katherine said...

Stacy, by the look of your selections it looks like it will be a soft white bath. We just did our master suite in white and soft grey - I love the combination.

designchic said...

So many gorgeous bathrooms and of course, to us there is nothing quite like a neutral, relaxing bath. The Veranda ones are such favorites! We've been thinking about you…