Sunday Dreaming with Lots of Gorgeous Rooms of Every Style

Sunday, July 27, 2014

I hope you all had a great weekend. We didn't do much, but it was nice and relaxing. Next week we go to the Adirondacks for a family reunion. I haven't been in years and am really looking forward to it. More on that later... see you tomorrow.


























I usually only share one or two sales a day on this page (and all of them on my Daily Deals page), but there are FOUR great sales ending tomorrow that you shouldn't miss if you're in the market for these things:








Official Elite Serum Website


  Follow on Pinterest:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




Toy Carli said...

I always look forward to your blog and all those amazing photos. I am not receiving emails, however, and when I try to subscribe, it says I'm already subscribed. Help!

Merlin said...

Image #3 - that table base...lust! franki

Sandra Lee said...

These lovely rooms you share always brighten my day.