Home Libraries -- The Ultimate Luxury -- 30 Stunning Inspirational Images

Sunday, July 13, 2014

I have a passion for creativity, and I assume my readers do, too. Wait until you see some of these creative solutions to storing books. Many are straight forward luxurious libraries, but there are also hidden walls, and my favorite, bunk bed bookcases. I hope you enjoy!





























Last day on these colorful items:


View My Other Hand Picked Daily Deals:


Official Elite Serum Website


  Follow on Pinterest:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




Kristy Woodson Harvey said...

Sorry if you get this twice :) It seems like my earlier comment didn't go through! Thanks for this gorgeous, gorgeous round-up. Any room filled with books is always my favorite in the house! That kid's room is incredible... Well, they all are, really! Hope you had a great weekend!

Karena said...

Stacy these libraries are simply stunning, I like the smaller cozier that are so unique and wonderfully used!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

therelishedroost said...

I love libraries w e have one and I cant imagine living without it! Wonderful images here!!

Interior Designer in India said...

this library is looking so stunning and easy to grab any book from any where....

Merlin said...

A great read!!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

With all the books we have tucked into every nook and cranny we need a library.