30 Beautiful Rooms I've Never Seen Before

Thursday, July 10, 2014

In most of my posts, I show rooms that I've seen and saved, sometimes for years.  In this case, these rooms are all new to me, and hopefully to you:
































I LOVE this antique sale:

View My Other Hand Picked Daily Deals:


Official Elite Serum Website


  Follow on Pinterest:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




taylor greenwalt said...

Hello Stacy....so many new images I haven't seen...and some great ones!

Karena said...

Love these Stacy, Atlanta Homes has some great features!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Sandra Lee said...

These are all so beautiful and how nice of you to find my dream kitchen! #2 picture love love love!

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
I can't stop m staring at that fat chunky, ornate white, mirror above that long Grey table with a lil dog statue under it to boot!
Loving all these photos.
Christine