50 Favorites For Friday #133 (One Day Early)

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I'm posting this early because of the holiday..... I hope you all get to enjoy time with family and friends. Here is your eye candy for whenever you get a chance to look at it:


















































My favorite sale this week - amazing island/coastal furniture and accessories at very good prices:




View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:





Official Elite Serum Website

v
Meghan said...

Another great collection - of course! I hope you have a great holiday with your family!

Karena said...

Super images Stacy, so many I love One of the bedrooms,with the graphic patterned bench at the end, I adore!

Happy 4th my friend!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Carrie said...

So much gorgeousness here!! Great finds. :) Happy 4th of July, Stacy!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Hi Stacy...hope all is well...have a great 4th