What I Love Wednesday: Robert Abbey, Lighting Master

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

This is the Robert Abbey chandelier that I want SO badly. It's way too expensive though. So, I'll love it from afar. 


I actually love everything from his Bling collection. Here are some examples of his lighting in rooms:

































Here is the RobertAbbey circular one I showed a lot here and am totally lusting after. Do any of you have it?? If so I hope you'll send me a photo!


My Favorite Sale Today 
The blue chinoiserie mirror is a steal!




View My Other Hand Picked Daily Deals:



Official Elite Serum Website


  Follow on Pinterest:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




Karena said...

Stecy this lighting collection(s) is incredible. The styles are so classic!LOve them in every room!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Pura Vida said...

the perfect lighting for sure but all I can think about is that turquoise tufted stool!

Tery H said...

I love it all!

Merlin said...

Those are some seriously beautiful chandies!!! I am STILL WAITING for mine on order since M A R C H!! Now they say September... franki

Sandra Lee said...

I love beautiful lighting in the kitchen!