50 Favorites for Friday #137

Friday, July 25, 2014

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't written anything in so long.  It's been a month since my mom passed away, but I still can't think of anything else, so I haven't had much to say here. I'm back at work and doing some really fun projects, but haven't been working on my own house and don't have much to share yet. Please bear with me!! Have a great weekend everyone.






















































My Favorite sales today -- awesome!




View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:



Official Elite Serum Website


  Follow on Pinterest:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




taylor greenwalt said...

Hi Stacy...great picks for the 50 Friday images!

Merlin said...

Thinking of you, Stacy....it IS a process... Beautiful photos!! franki

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I'm so glad you're back sweet Stacy and also back to work after the loss of your dear mother. I'm sure it's still fresh for you, it takes a while to accept in your everyday life the loss of a loved one as close as a mother is.
I love as always your beautiful images and they are so inspiring.
Have a lovely weekend.
FABBY

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Stacy - I hope your memories of your lovely mother are comforting and that the tears are less frequent. It certainly is a process, as many of us know well. But time does heal.

Thanks for keeping us supplied with beautiful pictures. I am guilty of hitting 'delete' before reading many of the blogs I subscribe to (too many for the time allowed!) But yours is one I ALWAYS read. Today is my 'catch up day.' I think I have a week's worth of your posts saved up and I'm savoring them.

Blessings to you as you find a 'new normal.'

Kay

Sandra Lee said...

Thanks so much Stacy, still sending you hugs.