50 Favorites For Friday (#136)

Thursday, July 17, 2014



My Favorite Sale Today - 
Lee Kleinhelter's "Pieces":



View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:



Official Elite Serum Website


  Follow on Pinterest:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




Katherine said...

Wow - these are beautiful. So many soft fabrics and lines.

Unknown said...

The perfect chair!!! I need to keep my eyes open for one like that. I have a space that needs a small, but comfortable chair. I'll be thinking of you while I enjoy looking.
Exclusive Poise Chair

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Beautiful as always!

Merlin said...

Boy, I've "missed this!" Now, I'll have to work backwards...these were outstanding!! franki

Sandra Lee said...

Loving all the shades of purple and that walk in closet....wow!!