More Rooms I Love: Living Room, Dining Rooms, Kitchens, and Family Rooms

Sunday, July 6, 2014
































Follow on Pinterest:


View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:





Official Elite Serum Website



v
Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Very pretty! The bathroom with the marble herringbone floor is exactly what I want when we redo our master bath. I found the tile at Walker Zanger, but I don't even want to know how much it costs! I will have to make do with "inspired tile" lol!

Unknown said...

Oh my, look at that wall! I feel your pain! A bathroom is such a great place to experiment with color and I think you should totally go for it! I love your inspiration pic and I'm sure it will look great in your room :) Good Luck with the wallpaper removal!
Luxurious Bathroom

Sandra Lee said...

In love with the room that opens up to the outside.