Rooms I Love Today- Living Rooms, Dining Rooms, Kitchens, Bedrooms, and More

Monday, July 21, 2014





























How about this for a dream house!?



These two are actually the same sale - rugs and metallic tables. Lots to love:
 



View My Hand Picked Daily Deals:



Official Elite Serum Website


  Follow on Pinterest:


Subscribe by Email:
Enter your email address:




Unknown said...

Nice post! I will follow your blog as my pattern for decorating my kitchen cabinets next week! Thank you for sharing!
Kitchen with Natural Material

Merlin said...

And...more gorgeousness!! I did the textile above the bed, too, and then added a round mirror over it to give more depth. franki

Kristy Woodson Harvey said...

Pink and zebra has to be one of the best combinations ever! Love all these rooms. You have the best eye!

Unknown said...


I like latina women! Dating unusual women transformed gaming. Ahead of When i old unusual women When i was one and also got a difficult time of finding a one, a candidate lady who has been as a result of Earth "I love," in Latin and also household orientated [Read More]

Sandra Lee said...

The view in the first picture is amazing and the last picture is just plain ol awesome!