Top Christmas Table Ideas (2012) Part 1

Sunday, December 9, 2012

This is part 1 of a two part post on my favorite holiday tables this year.  There are some really great ideas here.  I hope I have time to try some of my own.  Are you all as swamped as I am this month?  I guess that's par for the course at this time of year.... I have to remember to sit back and relax and enjoy the season.  Anyway, enjoy, and see you tomorrow.





















My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Acquired Objects said...

I've been so swamped since October but it's almost all over and I can relax and enjoy the season. This post has given me some great ideas to use that look simple but festive.

Enjoy your evening!
XXX
Debra

Unknown said...

i love all of them..
they're so pretty.
I've had a new post on my blog about Different Christmas Tree.

http://prettyinpinkbride.blogspot.com

Splenderosa said...

Stacy, loving some of these, especially the silvers. I'm no where near finished, and by this time in the past I could sit down and await my party. Love...

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

So many beautiful ideas! And, yes, life is crazy in our house right now. Well, except my husband. How come husbands are never swamped? Hmmm...

michele said...

the limes/tulips combo is my fav, but i wouldn't mind being invited to shindig in that dining room with all the candleabra!!

hope you'll enter the giveaway i'm hosting if you haven't already!

:)
michele

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Great images and great inspiration. Thanks!

Cynthia said...

Stacy,

Beautiful tables, thanks for sharing these.

Cynthia

carolyn bradford said...

I vowed yesterday that I would not complain about what's ahead of me this week! However…I'm looking SO forward to this time next week because it will all be over and if I know me, I will be glad that we did indeed have our annual party! Right now…I'm not so sure! I am very sure that these examples you shared are fabulous! Have a fabulous week, Stacy!

clunygrey said...

Swamped, you bet!
I'm looking for table settings though. I love those stark white ones with the touches of silver.
Hope your holidays are going to be great!
Hugs,
Donna Cluny

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Stacy-
These tablescapes are stunning. Thank you for sharing. I love the little evergreen place card.
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Unknown said...

Wow, everything here are stunning and beautiful! I've been collecting inspiration of Christmas table decorations for our own table this coming Christmas. I've been collecting them in my Pinterest board and I'd definitely get some from here. Thanks!