50 Favorites For Friday (#56)

Friday, December 7, 2012

Here are my 50 favorite images from the week. See you Sunday! 


















































   Images  



My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Great line-up, as usual Stacy! Have a happy Friday!
~ Wendi ~

Unknown said...

My pinterest boards say 'thank you!' Another beautiful collection of rooms.

michele said...

this just reinforces my love of white and linen!

hope you'll have a moment to stop by soon!

http://www.hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/12/personalized-lovely-giveaway.html

peace to you.

michele

Pura Vida said...

ooo,the bee skep caught my eye!

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to this post.. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Anna

The enchanted home said...

WOW! What a way to start my morning with all this beauty. I am always drawn to the warm tones, soft woods, anything with candlelight....love that last image too, great space!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I agree with Tina....perfect way to start the day....great images and a cup of coffee.