From My Design Files: Gorgeous Bedrooms of All Styles

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Most of my clients this month are wanting new bedrooms. So, I've had a lot of occasion to go through my inspiration files and study bedrooms.  I thought you might enjoy seeing some of my recent bedroom files:






















My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:

Jossandmain.com online decor ad

             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!

The enchanted home said...

Hi Stacy..some of my faves. I love nothing more than at the end of a long exhausting day to walk into my own private sanctuary...aka the bedroom. That is exactly what it should be, peaceful, elegant, tranquil and inviting. My project for Jan. is my own bedroom...and I am excited to finally be making it a priority!!
Wishing you a wonderful and healthy 2013!

Pura Vida said...

Stacy, even though most of my decisions have been made on our master, I still love to see ideas. These were very fun to browse, as usual. Happy new year, I wish you an abundant 2013!

carolyn bradford said...

Stacy, each one of these was magnificent! I agree with Tina that it should be your sanctuary! There are a few things I would love to do to mine but all in all I'm still very happy with it…probably because I really did splurge on it and did exactly what I wanted in the first place so I didn't have to go back and re-do later. Thanks for sharing these great images! Happy New Year!

Karena said...

Dear Stacy I love to see bedroom designs; love the ones with coral accents!

Wishing you all the best in 2013
xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Unknown said...

amazing bedrooms:)

Unknown said...

Wow, what an awesome post! So much inspiration. I'm getting ready to give a master bedroom a makeover. So happy to have found your great blog.

Happy New Year! :)

Kathy @ www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

Paige @ Trendy Home Design said...

The bedroom is such an important room to get right. I am just about to give my bedroom a makeover and this is just what I've been looking for inspiration wise!