More Eye Candy for This Crazy Week....

Sunday, December 23, 2012

 Continuing in the busiest week of the year series, where none of us probably has time to blab on blogs, I'm keeping the writing even lighter than usual, and just showing you some eye candy.  Enjoy!





























Images  
 
My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:

Jossandmain.com online decor ad

             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Unknown said...

what a perfect details. i loved them;)

Summer for Swede Collection said...

Hi, I can't find your photo credits. I want to know who did the rooms shown in photos 1 and 5 with the pink exposed frame tub chairs.
Maybe I'm not looking in the correct place. I clicked on "images" and couldn't find them.

Stacy CUrran said...

Summer for Swede: Here is the link from the source: http://www.decorpad.com/photo.htm?photoId=57127&index=0&currentPage=0&searchQuery=Pink%20chairs%20zebra%20rug&searchType=photos

Stacy

Acquired Objects said...

What would the holidays be without all your eye candy Stacy? I want to wish you and your family a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

XXOO
Debra~

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love the contemporary, but elegant look in so many of these images. It's very inspiring because I find myself loving that look lately.