50 Favorites for Friday (#58)

Friday, December 21, 2012

Here are my 50 favorite images from the week.  See you Sunday!
(PS - sale items from Pinterest are on the bottom of this post)


























































 
Here is the one sale I am LOVING today:
Click to view

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:

Jossandmain.com online decor ad

             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
New England fine living said...

Thank you for making my morning cheery and brighter (It's raining here) with these beautiful pictures! It was a pleasure sipping my coffee and looking at them.

Linda - New England Fine Living

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Those kitchens are amazing! Even though it's been a little over a year since our kitchen remodel I still find myself studying every detail when I see a beautiful kitchen as if I'm still in the throes of remodeling.

carolyn bradford said...

I saw some amazing kitchens and bathrooms in this post today! I am about to pin several of them! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us! Loved it! Hope you are ready for Christmas! Much love to you as you enjoy this wonderful holiday season!

Cynthia said...

Amazing pictures as usual. Some gorgeous kitchens.

Cynthia

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Ooooh, so many gorgeous kitchens today!
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Stacy!
~ Wendi xo

Unknown said...

wow
lovely decorations again.
Stacy i love ur blog so much:) they look amazing:)
kisses;)

Toy Carli said...

Wow, wow, wow!!!!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Stacy...so glad to see the use of such pretty colors in many of the rooms....so wondering what colors trends there will be for next year....I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Robyn said...

Your choices always take my breath away, Stacy. One minute I'm sure I want all white and then I see a black room or even an orange and I've completely changed my mind, lol. Thanks for sharing, I always look forward to your posts.
Have a great Christmas!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Wonderful eye candy for today, Stacy.
It has been great getting to know you this year!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Teresa
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Stacey - I've subscribed to your post for a while. I work long hours as a lawyer and what a refreshing part of my day it is to see your posts. I subscribe to several interior design blogs (addicted to fine furnishings)but yours is number 1 in terms of matching my aesthetic....beautiful stuff...you have a good eye. Don't stop posting!!!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...have a wonderful Christmas...

Carla Aston | CarlaAston.com/DESIGNED said...

Amazing! Every single one---amazing! Thanks for sharing & Merry Christmas!

מעצבת פנים בחיפה said...

The walk-in wardrobe is amazing, but one needs a ladder to get to the higher shelves. Or grow a few inches taller :)