50 Favorites for Friday (#59)

Friday, December 28, 2012

Here they are - my 50 favorite images from the week. Enjoy, and see you Sunday!


























































 Images


My favorite sales today:

Starting at $298. Click to view





Jossandmain.com online decor ad


Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Acquired Objects said...

Stacy I don't know where you find all your images but you always pick the best! There's a couple of closets I would love to have.

XXX
Debra~

Kathysue said...

Stacy, beautiful line-up, I had to pin a few!!
Happy Weekend,
Kathysue

Carrie said...

I am completely IN LOVE with quite a few of these rooms! Gorgeous (imagine angels singing that word). :)

Anonymous said...

This item is great for people w curly unruly hair. I have fine curly hair, just a lot of it - so sometimes products for curly thick (the folicle itself) do not give achieve the

results I want for my hair. The great thing is you only need a couple of pumps (too much can make your hair kind of hard - as if you were using a gel) and give you super defined curls w/o using gels,

hairsprays, individually twisting your curls, etc... It just gives you what you hope nature intended your hair to look like, w/o looking like you have a product in your hair - It has a nice mild smell and

gives you soft and bouncy curls - I use it to style and comb my hair (when wet) and then finish with a bit of MoroccanOil and have hair that looks great all day long

Home and Garden Blogs said...

As always...very inspirational. Absolutely love the tiled floor in one of your featured kitchens!