20 Gorgeous Dining Rooms

Monday, December 17, 2012

Note: Sale items are at the bottom of this post

Also, sorry, I've been having trouble with Blogger this morning, so I had to delete and re-publish this post, so I apologize if you saw it earlier or received it twice in your inbox!

Here are some dining rooms I'm loving, and haven't seen before:
























Images

And a few too good to miss sales:

$299 (marked down from $650). Click to view

Click to view

Click to view

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:

Jossandmain.com online decor ad

             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Karena said...

Stacy you always find the beast!! Gorgeous and all unique dining rooms!

Love & Hugs,
Karena
Art by Karena
$75 NOVICA Giveaway

Fabulously French said...

They are all gorgeous but the first photo is my favourite. I love that black cabinet....

Leeann

Mike said...

I really like the dinning room with the long black table. Very elegant.

Unknown said...

Great to see this post. Amazing decor items you have represented here! Jim