A Completely Random Mix of Beauty

Thursday, December 6, 2012

These are images I collected from the most recent Elle Decor.  Total randomeness, but a lot of beauty!
































My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
carolyn bradford said...

As usual you have the most beautiful pictures up! Thanks so much for taking the time to share these with us!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Stacy...I have been so busy that I have not picked up my recent issue to read....Elle Decor has the most wonderful features...beautiful.
Have a great weekend!!!

sheerserendipity said...

These are beautiful pictures as always! Have a wonderful weekend!

sheerserendipity said...

These are beautiful pictures as always! Have a wonderful weekend!

Cynthia said...

I love these pictures, my favorite is the hutch with the transferware. Beautiful as usual Stacy.

Cynthia