Winter Whites and Neutral Rooms

Monday, January 19, 2015

I'm on my way home from a ski trip today, so I wrote this in advance. I can't wait to tell you about the trip tomorrow. I hope you are all having a great long weekend!































Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 


Merlin said...

This will be good!! All the details, please!! franki

The enchanted home said...

Great post....working on a neutral room right now so this was wonderful timing!

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

There is nothing quite as fresh as a well done winter white room! Love the post!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

hpm.ba said...

This is a wonderful story and love to read this Thanks.
Trebinje apartment

Sandra Lee said...

I'm learning and willing to be a little more adventurous with color but I love a neutral palette!