Gorgeous Kitchens, Furniture, White Rooms, and More

Wednesday, January 14, 2015




























There are about 1200 new sale items, up to 40% off, at my favorite store of all time (Anthro). Little photos do not do thes items justice. I have coveteed evey one of these at one time. Like that first blue and white rug....it is SO polular and I never thought it would be cut this much!



Carrie said...

So much gorgeousness! I love how efficient galley kitchens feel.

Merlin said...

Oooh, it's #12 for me!! franki

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

So many pretty, pretty spaces to admire! Love the marble kitchen backsplash that goes all the way up!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Pura Vida said...

I don't know what I'd do without you in the middle of the night

Sandra Lee said...

The ceiling in picture #4 is gorgeous and of course I love the kitchens!