Gorgeous Dining Rooms, Living Rooms, And Offices

Monday, January 12, 2015

I hope you had a great weekend. We did a lot of football watching and not much else, but it was very relaxing.  This coming weekend we are going to NH for skiing. I'm nervous because even though I've been skiing my whole life, something is going on with one of my feet where every boot I try on hurts so much and makes my toes numb. Last year after the first day I skied (beware this is gross so stop reading if you are squeamish) - my toenail fell right off. It was down right traumatizing. So I'm really thinking of not skiing. I was going to buy custom boots for this year, but I forgot and now it's too late. But in any event, we love North Conway and not just for the skiing - it's a great town and so much fun. Do any of you guys ski, and I'm curious, do you like east or west better? I'm am east coast girl and can ski on a sheet of ice (and usually do).

Here's you eye candy!



























Images


How GORGEOUS is this? I wish I could buy them all!









Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Love all the rooms with the mouldings! I hope no toes/toenails were harmed this weekend. I've never been skiing before. I like the idea of a cozy lodge and pretty scenery, but when I see vacation pictures of people on those ski lifts it terrifies me and they look so cold. Lol, maybe one day!

Karena said...

A fabulous collection of rooms Stacy! Thank you! Happy Monday!

xoxo
Karena
Featuring "Inner Spaces"

diane said...

I must say that nothing beats the fluffy powdery snow of Utah and Colorado and skiing on ice is probably my least favorite thing to do. Hope you make it out this season.

Merlin said...

Oh, those rooms...and ceilings!! Gorg! I'm a water skiing gal myself...my daughter and Swedish son-in-law both love snow skiing and trying East this time...they normally ski West or European. Think the grandkiddos are going, too. Tooooo COLD!! OUCH on that toe!! franki

Teresa from Atlanta said...

Stacy, I'm sorry about your foot problems and I can sympathize. I highly recommend you see a podotrist. I was prescribed a special anti-inflammatory plus pain creme when I want to do activities like skiing or even for wearing certain cute heels! The doctor can also tell you what is going on with your feet and take steps to fix it. For this week-end, try taking Motrin as it's an anti-inflammatory and will help if you decide to ski. I hope this helps!

Pura Vida said...

I can't get over the photo..brown graphic wall, quirky console, lots of great photos

Pura Vida said...

I broke my knee water skiing and snow skied a few years back to make sure I still could in the event that I found myself wanting to spend thousands to freeze and be sore. Somewhere along my way I have turned into a lightweight

Unknown said...

All of these rooms are gorgeous! These pictures are really amazing. Thank you for sharing this beautiful collection. ;]
Rug cleaners Romford

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Wow! You have outdone yourself...again!
Teresa
xoxo

Stacy CUrran said...

TERESA in Atlanta...I NEVER would have thought of that. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
xo Stacy