It's So Nice to be Back!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

I haven't seen you all in a few days because of a good old New England Blizzard. My town got killed, and was on the national and then world news for the destruction.  We only had a bit of fence damage, but down near the water here, it looks like a war zone. Because of all the destruction, the kids haven't even returned to school (the buses can't get through), and might not go back until Monday.  And there are 11 homes (so far) that got condemned near the water.  I feel so sorry for those families. But fortunately, no one was seriously injured.  I hope you all in the storm's path fared as well as we did personally, and were not unlucky like some of our neighbors.

















 

 

 















Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




Karena said...

Stacy I am so sorry to hear of the devastation your neighbors are experiencing. Prayers coming your way!

Beautiful images help brighten everyone's day!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

The enchanted home said...

Wow sounds like you got clobbered! We got a lot of snow, but nothing like yours.....take good care.

Such a pretty post, love when I see new interiors that are new to me...those first few are stunning!

Stay warm and cozy!

Lissy Parker said...

Welcome back. Has been a little cold and snowy here too.
xo, lissy

Segreto Secrets said...

Talk about inspiring! The spiral staircase is gorgeous!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

That's crazy! I'm glad to hear you're okay. Your poor neighbors.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your family is safe! But still praying for the others--
Catherine

Pura Vida said...

So glad you're fine. Weather can be so extreme. The first photo is my very own doors painted the most delightful shade of mint. I can only dream about that because no way would my hubs let me paint ours but they are so pretty

Merlin said...

Thankfully, you'al should be through the worst of this...until... Resilient!! You do show the BEST rooms!! franki

KL said...

Glad you are OK and the damage was to property and no lives were lost. Love the pics youve posted; cheery and calming!

Sandra Lee said...

Happy to hear that you and your family are ok. I love that ikat wallpaper and the spiral staircase are amazing!

Digital Memorybook said...

The 17th picture, where did you find this? I am in love with the starry chandelier and would like to find out more.