A Reader's Beautiful Kitchen and Other Kitchens I Love

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hi everyone - one of my readers from Tulsa sent me these first two photos of her kitchen, and in particular the new range, which is the Chagny by LACANCHE (you can see them at the manufacturer website here).  Isn't it GORGEOUS!!?  She is obviously a talented decorator, and used to have a home decor shop and even did the kitchen for Sarasota symphony designer showcase home a few years ago. Obviously, she is a more accomplished photographer than I am, too....




I love when you all send me photos of your homes - keep them coming and let me know if I can share them (TOTALLY fine if not,  love to see them anyway ;) 

Here a some more kitchens I've been collecting:





























^^^
There are 150+ more here on my Kitchens board


Finally, look at what Joss has today. I love this:






 


Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




The enchanted home said...

Each and every one is stunning and the blue range is fabulous! Hope your 2015 is off to a wonderful start Stacy. Just got back and am catching up!

Merlin said...

Glad I wouldn't have to make a choice!! Kitchens have "come a long ways!!" franki

Cynthia said...

These are all great kitchens. The one you featured makes ours look bad, LOL

Cindy

Sandra Lee said...

Next to dining rooms kitchens are my favorites. That blue stove is just outrageous, love it!