50 Favorites for Friday #159

Friday, January 2, 2015

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a nice week and some time off for the new year. As usual, we had one sick kid and I was in bed by 11:00 on new year's eve. But that's fine with me because I feel great today and am grateful for the next few days that my husband will be home. My 9 year old, I'm not so sure. She is the biggest social butterfly I have ever seen, and I have barely laid eyes on her with all the playdates and sleepovers. Oh to be nine again! 

Enjoy the eye candy:


















































These are my favorite new sales today:








 


Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




Kathysue said...

Stacy, Happy New year, hope you and yours are feeling much better, now. Love the glass door storage in the bathroom, If I ever buy a new house I want to find an antique glass door cabinet for storage. I love white stacks of towels and toilet paper, call me weird! :)

Merlin said...

Feathers and Orbs and Foxed Glass...oh, my times fifty!!! franki