50 Favorites for Friday #161

Friday, January 16, 2015


























































Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 






Karena said...

Gorgeous room finds Stacey, I love going into the weekend with all of this beauty on my mind! Have a great one!

xoxo
Karena
Featuring "Inner Spaces"

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Happy Friday Stacy!....I must say that my favorite image is the first one...would love planked walls and ceilings in my bathroom! Have a great weekend!

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Beautiful rooms Stacey! My favourite would have to be the Veranda House Interiors! I love the lilac Shantung Silhouette wallpaper. Actually, I love them all! Have and great weekend and Happy New Year..best wishes Frances

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Hi Stacy...have a great weekend...

Pura Vida said...

Lots of beautiful rooms