A Bit of Everything!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Did you all have a nice weekend? We went skiing at Attitash in NH because our friends have a house on the mountain, so staying with them is not only tons of fun, but more affordable.  We are so lucky that they are so generous - they host different families every single weekend. I'd like to think I'd do that too, but it's never been tested :)

Here is Ellie on the chair - I love this one of her. I adore that little face so much! 



Bobby didn't want to be posted much today and didn't like the photos, so I'm following his wishes.  Ellie, on the other hand, simply loves being on the internet. That could prove to be a problem when she is a teenage, but for now, once in a while is ok here, I think ;)


And yes, it was every single bit as cold as it looks in the photos. At first, the bitter cold and rainy weather made me feel stupid for ever going skiing at all, but the kids didn't care and had a blast, so it was worth it.

And one last one of Ellie learning the balancing board (Olio? or something). She is absolute proof that where there is a will there is a way:



This is such a random collection, but has been sitting in my draft folder forever.  Enjoy!


























Can you believe how gorgeous this is? I love the gold and concrete tables the most:








Subscribe by Email HERE 

Post a Comment (even from EMAIL) by Clicking HERE 




Merlin said...

GO Ellie!! EnJOY these years...they do slip by quickly!! #8 on your photos is the very chandy my daughter just purchased...or we did for her...Merry Christmas!! Are you stiff?? franki

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Sounds like a great weekend...your daughter is so cute!

Katherine said...

Your friends are generous and smart. The joy of having a special place is that you share it with friends and have fun.
Ellie is getting so tall.

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

What wonderful friends you have! And it looks like the trip was a blast! Love the inspiring images as always!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

KL said...

children dont seem to feel the cold when theyre having fun. looks like a great weekend; nice to have such generous friends!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Check her out! I love that she's so determined. It will keep her off the internet when she gets older. ;) Sounds like you have great friends. I've realized friends with vacation homes are better than having a vacation home!

The enchanted home said...

Your daughter is so cute, seeing those pics made me think back to our family ski trips, what I would give for my kids to be young again, I could cry just thinking about it!!!!

Love the random rooms, that black lacquered library is to die for.

Karena said...

So adorable and what a fun trip with friends!! Thanks so much for sharing Stacy!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Thanks for sharing the photos of Ellie...what a sweetie!...Glad you had such a great time with family and friends!

Sandra Lee said...

Ellie is adorable! Random or not these rooms are beautiful. Kudos to you for braving the weather. I would be on the inside making dessert and hot cocoa!