Top 20 For Tuesday

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Just a short one today because I am trying to get a lot done before the festivities for Independence Day start here tomorrow. Enjoy your day everyone!

 

















Images

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And click below to see what is happening on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

That first room and the Ralph Lauren showroom just blow me away....I am in awe every time I see them!

Acquired Objects said...

Wow this was a short post for you Stacy. Love that saying above about having fewer things but better, something I'm doing in my life in our home.

I hope you have a wonderful Fourth of July Stacy...what time is the celebration?

XXX
Debra~

Cynthia said...

Great post Stacy, love the rooms. Enjoy the 4th!!

Cynthia

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh so beautiful top 20!!...Love the ceiling in the first pic and wow that staircase is magnificent!!
Have a very safe and wonderful 4th!!!

Karena said...

Wonderful images as always, Stacy, so inspiring!
Be sure to stop over to see my latest feature and some gorgeous rooms!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Designers Series

Unknown said...

These are all fabulous!! I like the chevron wallpaper!!

xo
www.alluredevieblog.com

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Love these! Have a great holiday!

Merlin said...

Really feeling that lavendar and gold. Stunning!! franki