Monday Madness....Lots of Beautiful Room Inspiration

Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend with less rain than we had here. We did go to an all day music festival, which was amazing, even though it was cold and cloudy. Enjoy the images, and see you tomorrow!




































Images

tandjdesigns.com

_________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Carrie said...

This just brightened my Monday! Gorgeous rooms!! And is that Jesus in one of the bedroom shots?? ;)

Stacy CUrran said...

Oh I guess it is. I had just noticed the bed and rug!

miss b said...

The sweeping staircase and the wine store are my favourites here. Looks like you have our rain because we have been having real summer weather here in the UK which makes a change!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous Stacy, love the mirror over the fireplace and staircase with all that woodwork and corbels.

Cynthia

Kathysue said...

Wonderful inspiration had to pin a couple!
Happy Monday,
Kathysue

Merlin said...

I'm LOVING that kitchen...I even have the china!! Your sources are ah-mazing! franki