Monday Madness with Lovely Room Inspiration

Monday, July 1, 2013

How can it possibly be July already?  And this week is so short because in my town we celebrate the festivities on the 3rd, and then of course the real holiday is the 4th, so it is really a three day week. Nice, but stressful for those of us on deadlines! 

I wish all of my American readers the happiest and safest 4th of July!




























Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And click below to see what is happening on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Acquired Objects said...

Hi there Stacy.....the husbands birthday is the fourth of July so I'm preparing for a party. Short busy week trying to fit everything in. On top of it all we have boatlaods of rain but it's all good. Wonderful line-up as always and I'm off to pin!

XXX
Debra~

Merlin said...

That third image, oh, my!!! I'm seeing a trend here..as soon as it STOPS raining - I'm painting window frames black. franki

Cynthia said...

Hi Stacy, these images are great, love many of the kitchens and dining rooms. Such classic elegance.

Cynthia

Unknown said...

Every one is so lovely but the one with the steel? doors is incredible. I have always loved that look.

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Wow! You have outdone yourself today! I am drooling over the second image!
Happy 4th.
Teresa

Pura Vida said...

I'm pretty fond of short summer weeks that end in celebrations that involve food and family

Unknown said...

Obsessed with this post!! Fabulous photos!!

xo
www.alluredevieblog.com

faye said...

love the chandelier in the 2nd pic and also the white kitchens.