Craving Color!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

These images make me want to see more color in my house. I am so fickle - one days is color, the next i want to paint everything all white!








































Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Merlin said...

That kitchen(#25)...is mine...August! I've waited 29 years...really! Luv the images...I NEED color in my daily life. Thanks! franki

Anonymous said...

I look so forward to each blog post. Your decorating insights and talents are amazing! I find myself filing away many of your posts in my inspiration file.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love all the color...hope your having a great 4th of July!

Online PhD in Engineering by Dora said...

Just at those amazing interior designs, simply magnifico! The wallpapers are so enchanting that it simply took my breath away. I love the thought of having those in our room too! I might try that! Thanks for the lovely idea! The lampshades and its various designs are likewise captivating! Cool!