50 Favorites For Friday (#85)

Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy  Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. I know I was back to the grind after a nice week of 4th of July parties. It's hard to go back, especially in the summer, but I finished a big design plan that I was thrilled with. Can't wait to show you when it is complete!


















































Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
FABBY'S LIVING said...

Stunning images ALL of them! I specially love that hutch with the china, it's fabulous! Thanks for sharing sweet girl. Enjoy your weekend.
FABBY

Merlin said...

Fifty plus "oooohs & aaaahs!" Hmmmm..wonder what your project is all about..franki

Carrie said...

So much goodness here! Happy weekend! Is your son back from camp? Mine just left. :(