My Top 20 Kitchens, Bathrooms, and Closets

Monday, July 22, 2013

These are from my files, and pretty much summarize what I'm loving in kitchens and baths right now (white, white and more white) and dressing rooms (I love them all)!





















Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

Wow Stacy...my Pinterest fingers were awfully busy here. Many beauties!!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

This may be my favorite collection you've posted! Just bookmark it to the side and label it "dream bathrooms and kitchen" lol.

Karena said...

Always the best Stacy!! Thank you for all of the beauty!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Designer Series and Giveaway!

Kathysue said...

YES X 20!!
Happy Monday,
Kathysue

Melanie said...

White is my favorite as well right now. Particularly love white marble for kitchens and baths. Some beautiful designs here.

Carrie said...

I could happily imagine a bubble bath in any of these bathrooms and the closets are stunners, but it's the kitchens that have won my heart!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...there are some beautiful images here...

J McLaren said...

Another great post, Stacy! Those bathtubs look so inviting! And J'adore that closet with dark wood cupboard doors.