Lots of New Kitchens and Baths to Show You!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I love this collection - it has my favorite rooms (kitchen and baths) in my favorite colors (black and white). These were mostly new to me, and I hope they are to you, too.  I'm off to pack my 12 year old up for football camp (his first sleep away camp, starting tomorrow). I cant believe he is old enough to go away alone for several days. (sniff.) So if I seem sad in my next few posts, it's because I'm missing my baby :)

I hope you are all enjoying your summer!


















































Speaking of baths, I'm loving this sale today on bath items:


I also LOVE these HGTV Star sales - have you seen them? They're AWESOME. You should check one out - this is #5:




And you've probably noticed this one before - I'm obsessed. It's all designer shoes, bags, etc at great prices, with the sales changing every day. It's dangerous.

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


Check out what's on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:


_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Karena said...

Hi Stacey I have been pinning away, several here I have not seen; glorious baths and kitchens!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Artists Series

Merlin said...

Oh, boy...you really did inspire me...I'm doing my first "black" kitchen...it's really a "slate" shade...copper accents...can hardly wait...Rushmore quartz counters. Eeeek! franki p.s. It's a log cabin...so I was stymied.

Cynthia said...

Stacy such gorgeous kitchens and baths!! I saw your note about Design Star, do you watch it? I have to admit my husband and I watch it all the time.

Cynthia

Unknown said...

Hi, It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this.

Feel free to surf my blog to learn about furniture care and DIY...
www.timelesselements.com/blog/

Carrie said...

So much gorgeousness! I don't even know where to start picking favorites. Off to check out today's sale! {I am LOVing the HGTV Star sales, although I haven't watched the show and thought it was called Design Star (??) in the past)

Unknown said...

First photo is my favorite!! So clean and simple!

xo
www.alluredevieblog.com

Acquired Objects said...

I keep seeing elements that I want to add to our kitchen or what I want to take a way. As for the bathrooms I only have so much space to work with but I'm dreaming.

Don't be sad your little man will be back and then you'll be asking yourself..WHY?....lol. I hope he has a lot of fun!

Big Hugs to you my friend, he'll be back making you crazy!
Debra~

The enchanted home said...

You weren't kidding..so many beauties! Something for everyone, hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog post. I don't have words to praise this post. Best Tanking Cellars

Unknown said...

I love that first kitchen the way the entryway is built into the cabinets, that is such a beautiful idea.