20 Rooms I'm Loving Today

Monday, July 29, 2013






















 _______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Unknown said...

All great rooms!!

xo
www.alluredevieblog.com

Splenderosa said...

That black bar makes me smile, so so pretty.

Adam said...

Nice collection! First image in really fantastic.

Acquired Objects said...

You had my full attention with the first orange room...love it!

XXX
Debra~

deb @ PaintedFurnitureBarn said...

All gorgeous (even the orange room!) - and such a variety of styles.

Merlin said...

"Good lord, girl...every one of them!!" I won't have an "drool" left. franki

beckymex said...

I want to love orange...but I just can't get there! That said, you have outdone yourself today, Stacy. Eye candy indeed!!!!!

Carrie said...

I am ADORing that first kitchen with the table in the center. Great rooms!