More Kitchens and Baths (Part Two From Yesterday)

Thursday, July 11, 2013

If you like primarily white kitchens and baths, see yesterday's post, and here are some more for you!
















Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"The Best Eye Cream EVER"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Cynthia said...

Such beautiful pictures!! Love the first and third one and that bluish big island, spectacular!!

Cynthia

miss b said...

I could quite happily soak in that first bath. Such a simply decorated room with the pretty orchid. Just catching up after my holiday. Thanks for your comment - yes do let me know when you are off to Paris!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Taylor Greenwalt said...

They all look so inviting...I think I'm going to go soak in my tub and relax!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

I love them ALL! Thanks for sharing. Have a fabulous weekend.

Merlin said...

ALWAYS a PLEASURE viewing your blog! franki