30 Things I'm Loving Today

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Now I know I've shown you some of these before, and I'm sure you've seen them elsewhere, too, but every time I see them they make my heart sing. I hope you agree! 































 _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Beachy Hair In A Few Easy Steps (BONUS: It Works Best on DIRTY Hair :)"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Merlin said...

*Wishing*...franki

Cynthia said...

Your thirty things are beautiful. I am loving the second picture and I think the seventh, that kitchen is gorgeous!

Cynthia

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Beautiful, Stacy! Had to pin a few of these!
Teresa
xoxo

designchic said...

So much beauty here, Stacy! Also, wanted to congratulate your hubby. Saw the pin today and know you're proud of him!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh pretty Stacy, you always make me SWOON!!! Your images are always stunning and I feel like changing things around, lol! I'm so happy you liked my kitchen! Hope you come by to see my new post, you might like something, you are such a fabulous interior decorator. Big hugs,
FABBY

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

These are some of my favorites, too. Love the contemporary entryway. I think a big, abstract painting in the entry is what's missing in my house. Of course, a volume button would be better, lol.