When My First Baby Leaves For College....

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

This will be the one good thing about my first leaving for college in 6 years - I'm taking his closet, removing the doors, and doing this.... He has a really deep closet and it would totally work! And he won't care - his closet has NO clothes in it now. Just a bunch of crap that I can't seem to get rid of (old stuffed animals, bedding, school papers, etc).

Won't this be awesome? Stayed tuned for an update, in six years (or sooner, if he continues to fail to clean his room :)




This one I just had to show you for the shoes. Holy cow!













And of course when I have my dream shoe closet, I will *have* to fill it with Louboutins. Or I can just paint all the soles of my shoes red and pretend ;)








Aren't those amazing??

Here's what's happening on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow" 

Also, a PS to all of you AWESOME readers - over 1000 of you visited my new blog yesterday! And I know it was you guys, because I don't know how anyone else would have found it yet. So, THANK YOU, seriously.  I really, really appreciate it, and I know my dad is so happy, too.  I got SO MANY nice emails and it was totally overwhelming, in a good way.  I even got emails from readers suffering from Alzheimer's.  Those were beyond amazing. So again, THANK YOU!
  

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 
Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Cynthia said...

That would be great just imagine it....six years is a ways off but it will be wonderful.

Cynthia

mwaxter said...

I would do anything to have a closet like any of these for my shoes, I love shoes and have way more than I need which is weird because I wear the same 3 or 4 pair! Those lit shelves are incredible.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I think you should start your shoe shopping now because that's a lot of space to fill. ;)

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Oh my goodness Stacy, I laughed out loud! I love all of these closets! I hope you have a great day!

Unknown said...

Hi Stacy! Can't believe those shoe collections!!! I thought that I had lots, but apparently I need about 100 more;)

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I cannot imagine having a great shoe closet!!...but be forewarned...at some point, the kids may come back!...