Half Traditional, Half Modern, Just Like Me

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

This collection shows how fickle I am - I love modern, but I also love traditional. Here is a collection of both. Which do you like better? I really am drawn to both (case in point, my new totally modern kitchen light in an otherwise traditional room, in case you missed it).

























_________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"The Best Pore Minimizer"

_______________________________________________________

mmmaaa

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 


Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Acquired Objects said...

I'm both too Stacy and if you throw in a little industrial and masculine we have a room. I'm off to pin a few of your images!

Enjoy your day!
XXX
Debra~

Unknown said...

I'm all over the place actually - I love some elements of ALL styles -
These are gorgeous Stacy!!!
XOX

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...I go back and forth with different styles too...We need to have several homes...than we can enjoy all of them!

Unknown said...

So many pretty rooms. I love this style best. Its not too formal but makes the room feel kind of modern without being too cold.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

My problem is that I love way too many design styles..I am basically a traditional person, but love to mix in the modern to gain a cleaner and updated look...love the pics!

Pura Vida said...

amazing as usual Stacy