Traditionally Beautiful Rooms

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The types of rooms I'm looking at each week depends typically on what type of client work I am doing. This week, it's traditional, so feast your eyes on some traditionally beautiful rooms from my inspiration files: 


































_________________________________________________________

And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Fashion Focus and Two Really Sentimental Pieces"

_______________________________________________________


This stuff is AWESOME: 




Acquired Objects said...

The window height in the first image is amazing. Can you imagine all the light the floods the room....WOW!

I hope you have a fabulous day Stacy!
XXX
Debra~

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love the blue and white living room. It's perfect. I have always adored that picture of the white kitchen and LaCornue range. It's one of the only reasons I'd consider building a house, just to fit the range in the kitchen plan, lol.

Dafna Aviv said...

Stacy, thanks for sharing.
I love the first pictures, the windows height is beautiful and the furniture are lovely :)
I invite you to check our new post Classica's Blog

Cynthia said...

So much beauty I love the kitchens they are gorgeous especially that LaCornue. In my dreams I would own one! These are lovely as always.

Cynthia

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Traditional rooms are my style and these are fabulous! One is more beautiful than the next.

Have a great day!

Una said...

Great, inspiring photos.

I love the first interior!

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

I love traditional design. When done right, it can be so warm and inviting.
Thanks for sharing, Stacy,
~ Wendi

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...there all beautiful images..