50 Favorites for Friday (#76)

Friday, May 3, 2013

  Here is my week-end wrap up of my 50 favorite images that crossed my tiny desk this week - enjoy!
























































Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

Always like to see whats caught your eye....love that apt. with the floor to ceiling steel windows and the rooftop, wow!! And always drawn to beautiful and tranquil neutral toned bedrooms....have a super weekend.

miss b said...

Those peonies in the first photo are stunning. It will still be a while before ours in the garden are in flower. I love those hanging blue lights in the white kitchen - so eye-catching.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...I'm going to have to go through these again...you have some great images here!

Cynthia said...

Super great images I love the riting desk in front of that window. I could sit there blog and stare outside. The curtains are pretty in that shot too. I also love the first one the flowers are gorgeous.

Cynthia

Merlin said...

That weathervane, etc. etc. etc. franki

designchic said...

Your 50 on Fridays I love. So much to see and admire in these rooms and the hallway with the gorgeous lantern and brown ceiling is wonderful - I would never have believed you could paint a ceiling brown and it would be beautiful. Happy weekend!!