Is There a Perfect Gray? (And a Barry Dixon Stunner!)

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Anyone who reads this blog or has looked at my portfolio know how much I love gray.  So I was thrilled to run across these gray rooms, and an amazing house by Barry Dixon (at the end).  I hope you enjoy!  (I actually published this several weeks ago, but then my computer crashed and I couldn't find it in blogger.  It recently reappeared as a "draft."  Sorry if you've seen it before).






















This next image, also shown above, is part of a Barry Dixon townhouse in Washington DC.   I love the entire house so much, so I wanted to show you the whole thing.  Look how he used gray and beige together so expertly, adding pops of pink and orange throughout.  I love everything about this design:













What do you think? Do you love gray as much as I do? 
And if you have a favorite gray paint, please do tell!!


Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

This stuff is AWESOME: 




Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...I love the room with the pink painting above the fireplace...he is one talented guy!

Cynthia said...

Stacy these are all beautiful but that first picture of the bath with the tub and that mirror just grabbed me as soon as I saw it, just gorgeous. Taking a soak in all that beauty, perfect!

Cynthia

carolyn bradford said...

Loved so many of these pictures! But…Barry always takes the prize for me! His work is stunning! Thanks for sharing this!

Merlin said...

Honestly, this just gets better and better. Barry Dixon is a "class act" as is his home in the Virginia countryside. franki

Katherines Corner said...

Wow, some of these are truly gorgeous I would love to have these rooms in my home xo

myrtle said...

Great! I so love it.=D

Donna in Potomac said...

That Capitol Hill townhouse renovated by Barry Dixon in 2009, is now up for sale...for a mere $2,995,000. Sotheby's International Realty.

designchic said...

You never disappoint, Stacy. So much beauty in gray for my Friday - I absolutely love the bathroom in the first image. Happy Friday!!