Design Trend: Pewter Countertops

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Here is a new design trend that I love - pewter counter tops.  I especially love that you can make them fancy or sleek and modern (which I prefer). here are a few examples - not everything in these rooms is for me, but I do love the counters in all of them.  What do you think?






















_________________________________________________________

And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"I Take it ALL Back! And I Can't BELIEVE I'm Showing You This...."
_______________________________________________________

mmmaaa

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Karena said...

Stacy I love, love the counters with the beautifully finished edges, curves and all!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

The enchanted home said...

Wow I like it, don't think I would want an entire countertop of it but like it as an accent...wonder how durable it is? You found some beautiful examples...enjoy your weekend. Hope its nicer there than it is here..raining and coooooold!

Victoria said...

I am in love. Have a good weekend.
Best...Victoria

Toy Carli said...

Wow! Pewter countertops! Love them. I wonder if they scratch? Thanks for sharing this "new to me" countertop. Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy
Okay, now I'm seriously debating about using this on my island versus the marble I was planning. This is gorgeous but I've got to wonder about durability and cost. Any idea the sq ft vs marble? Love this. Thanks for posting a great idea. ~ Dawn

Tery H said...

Wow! I love the pewter counter tops. I have honed carrera marble in my kitchen but I would love an island or a little section made in the pewter. It's beautiful with the white cabinets and the veining in the marble.

I have never seen pewter used in countertops but I love it!

Stacy CUrran said...

Sorry to everyone who emailed me about details, cost, etc. I haven't used them, so I don't know and don't want to give you what could be bad info that I would find by googling it. Wish I could help, and hope to get to install these for someone soon!
Stacy

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I wounder how they would hold up...I haven't used them either Stacy....I like them!

Acquired Objects said...

Love them mixed in with the soapstone above. I wonder how well they would hold up?

I hope you're enjoying your weekend!
XXX
Debra~

sheerserendipity said...

I love the counter tops, I wonder if they are durable!

Unknown said...

Ilike ittoo!

Unknown said...

Love the gold shelf that's the 10th picture down! Where would I find that?