Tuesday's Top 20 Rooms I Love

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

More beautiful rooms from my files. Sorry I have not been able to write a lot lately - the two blogs are keeping me crazy busy.  I hope all is well with you guys, and I hope to be able to share more about myself and my family soon. Thanks for reading!






















_________________________________________________________

And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Can You Say Love at First Click?"

_______________________________________________________

mmmaaa

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________



  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

Lots to love here..that first kitchen is so inviting and fresh and crisp feeling...have a great day!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love the first white kitchen and the white dining room with dark wood floors and amazing chandelier. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the first kitchen as well. I also love the navy dining room with the large basket of flowers (I think I have the same photo in my binder of tear-outs.
Niki

Robyn said...

I've always loved the darker kitchens especially when they include a pop of red. I don't know if I'd ever have the courage to actually do it though.
Beautiful images, Stacy.

Cynthia said...

Great images as always but my favorites are number 1 and 16. Great rooms

Cynthia

Merlin said...

Crazy beautiful!! franki

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Hello Stacy,

I LOVE the first kitchen!!! Looking forward to all of your new post, with or without text.

I thought you might find this interesting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2328513/Mock-Abercrombie--Fitch-ad-featuring-plus-size-blogger-latest-hit-retailers-beautiful-customer-policy.html

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Whats not to love....every room is lovely!