Can You Believe I Have Pinterest Board with 1200 Pins???

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Me either.  It was totally stupid of me, and lazy, not to just create new boards instead of letting this one ("Amazing Rooms") get so huge. It takes like ten minutes to scroll through because Pinterest can't load all of the images.  Also, when is spell check going to recognize "Pinterest?"  It's a top 50 site in the world already Firefox....get with the program!  Anyway, here are way less than 1200 of the amazing rooms I pinned:


























Today on Mary Jane's Makeup:
"Are BB Creams Worth the Hype?"

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

Last but not least.....
Image Map

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
The enchanted home said...

I am kind of afraid to visit you at Pinterest, I might go and never get out...lol. I am running out the door but later tonight I have a feeling I will not be able resist the allure of your Amazing rooms board and will have to check it out...many here to entice me!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I will be repinning away from your board because you have the best images. 1200! This will be perfect for the nights I get hit with insomnia.

Karena said...

Dear Stacy I believe it! I would love for you to look at my boards ...I really need to separate a couple of them.

How does this addiction get so out of hand!!?

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Merlin said...

I luv your eye for design!! franki

carolyn bradford said...

I wish I was just now starting with my Pinterest boards and I would organize them so much better than I have! It's too much trouble now! And yes, when is spell check going to recognize the word Pinterest? It drives me crazy! Your boards are probably the most wonderful ones out there! I will be searching them for sure!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

You make me laugh! I have over 200 boards! Perhaps too many categories, but I do not care.

This reminds me of an article I read today, apparently there is something called Pinterest Stress! Women who are stressed by the beautiful food photos, parties, and room and think they cannot measure up.

Sorry but it made me laugh, Pinterest is for fun, a way to collect images and get ideas. Life has too many other worries to be stressed by Pinterest.

Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

I also forgot to mention that I think my board, "Recipes to Try" has well over 1200 pins and sadly I think most of them are desserts.

sheerserendipity said...

I have a feeling I'm going to be on pinterest all night going through your board! I'm sure they are all beautiful! Not the worst way to deal with insomnia!

Cynthia said...

I believe it once I get on there and see what is inspiring me at the time I usually just keep pinning and pinning away!

Cynthia