New Kitchen Light (Am I Crazy?)

Sunday, May 26, 2013

My husband hates it and my son calls it the "crazy light."  But I think every room needs a touch of whimsy.  And besides, "to thine own self be true." I recognize that the sputnik lights are not for everyone, but I love it.  If my husband cared it would be an issue, but honestly, he doesn't.  Pick your battles and all I guess.  So here it is, from every conceivable angle.  I airbrushed the holes in the ceiling out (if only it were that easy) and as usual forgot to turn on the lights in the other rooms, so the photos are not great quality. Nevertheless, here they are:









_________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_______________________________________________________

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Well, I am with you, I like it. So fun and it just adds such a great touch of whimsy glamor. Love your kitchen too. Hugs, Marty

Deb said...

Love it and how it adds a touch of surprise whimsy to your otherwise traditional home. Men..what do they know?

Unknown said...

Stacy it looks fabulous! Pieces like that make you smile every time you go in the room; which for the kitchen is a lot!

Tery H said...

Ii have never liked Sputnik lights but I honestly LOVE it in your kitchen! I don't know if its because it is an unexpected light or what but I love it. Honestly your whole kitchen is gorgeous! It's a nice surprise and a keeper!

Good choice!

Michelle Marsh said...

I'm with the majority here....LOVE it and your entire home. I only aspire to be able to have a cool fixture that my family can give me a hard time about!

Acquired Objects said...

I think you new light is fun! Really it only matters to you to be honest since you're the one living with it. Your home is gorgeous Stacy!

Happy Memorial Day!
XXX
Debra~

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love it and think it's perfect! The bright side is if your family is anything like mine they probably don't really care, lol.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

It looks like you...keep it! The hubby will get use to it!

Unknown said...

Not something i would pick. But i like your style so much that it works! :)

Anonymous said...

photo image dating break up http://loveepicentre.com/faq/ black xxx dating
online dating photots kansas city [url=http://loveepicentre.com/articles/]brazilian dating free most popular[/url] interracial vegetarian dating
adult sex dating sites american express [url=http://loveepicentre.com/testimonials/]dating scammer florence jackson[/url] habanero pepper sister dating gang banger [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/urmuli/]urmuli[/url] boomer dating

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I love it in the room!...I think my hubby would probably say the same thing as your family...but it works and it is just the right touch of whimsy...