A Sneak Peek at My New Bedroom and Other Rooms I Love Today

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Here is a quick sneak peek at what I'm doing in my bedroom. The bed is new  and I just did the curtains last night. I can't wait to change the paint. And I'm not sure about the rug. 

But I do love the bed!

And get this. My husband, without any prompting, said recently, "I love what you're doing with the bedroom." Knock me over with a feather. The most he has ever said about any room before is "Nice."



Please forgive the crappy iphone pictures.  There isn't even any real bedding yet (that is just a comforter with no cover), so there is a long way to go. But I think I finally have a solid plan, so that's half the battle.

Plan: 
Paint the walls taupe
Hang neutral curtains on windows
New bedding
Bench for the foot of the bed)
Maybe return the rug?
Paint end tables darker beige than the walls; new hardware
Replace ceiling fan with chandelier that has been in closet for 5 years

See? A lot to do.

Onto the eye candy:

























My Favorite sale today and other Daily Deals:

  


Official Elite Serum Website

_______________________________________________________

The enchanted home said...

So many pretty spaces,I found something in each that I just loved.

Karena said...

So many luxurious bedrooms today and Stacy yours is going to be gorgeous!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Anonymous said...

I really like the rug. I bet it feels very lux inside those yummy bed panels. Can't wait to see it finished. Panela

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I can't wait to see it finished! At least he's not like my husband. He tells me my ideas are crazy and doesn't understand what I want, but does what I ask anyway. When it's done and looks good he has the audacity to take credit for it! Ugh!

Merlin said...

Oh, my, your bed!!! I had a canopy bed for forty years...no room in the cabin...LOVE what you've done!! franki

Merlin said...

That last photo...what IS IT that I love orbs and obelisk.. and have them everywhere... franki

Sandra Lee said...

Lots to do but it will be well worth it in the end. Love the idea of a bench at the foot of the bed!