What I am Excited About Today

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hi everyone! 
Before the lovely pictures, I wanted to show you two things on One King's and Joss today that blow my mind...

This chair for $299 (a mistake maybe)?

and this one for $390:

I update the Daily Deals every day, here...in case you haven't seen the banner at the bottom on the post.  There really are some great deals to be had out there!


Onto the eye candy:


























My Favorite sales today:
Sorry, I had the link on this wrong yesterday - today it is working


Official Elite Serum Website

_______________________________________________________

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

I just love your eye candy! And those are some exceptional deals on the chairs -almost too good to pass up!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Kathysue said...

All Lovely and that is a great price on both chairs!! Thank you for your sweet comment the other day about my pins on pinterest!!
Kathysue

Merlin said...

Get an "eye full" of that first baby-grand!! *sigh* those windows!!! franki

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Shoot..that's very cheap..beautiful images!

Scat said...

Stunning!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love everything about the blue and white room in the second image!....great deals on those chairs!

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
<a href="http://www.smsideatechnosolutions.com/odisha/cuttack/bulk-sms.html>Premium Sms Provider In Cuttack</a>

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I wish I had a spot for that gray chair. It's such a good deal. I love that white marble wall in the bathroom. Everyone needs a wall of marble!

Sandra Lee said...

I have a spot in the master bedroom that would be perfect for either of those chairs!